A fun, yet competitive youth basketball league for beginner to intermediate-level players.
Intense drills, expert coaching: Elevate your game with our program.
About the program
The Athelite Youth Basketball League offers an exhilarating and competitive opportunity for both girls and boys who are beginners in basketball, catering to a wide range of programs from grades 3 to 7. Combining fun and skill-building, the league is the perfect platform for young athletes to kick-start their basketball journey. With one weekly practice session and an age-appropriate modified game, participants receive comprehensive training and a chance to put their skills into action.
The league takes safety seriously, providing hand sanitizer at the entrance and adhering to strict arrival and departure guidelines. Moreover, the league’s dedicated NCCP trained coaches instill a sense of sportsmanship, teamwork, and discipline, fostering both personal growth and a love for the sport.
Here are the guidelines for the Athelite Youth Basketball League:
- Please bring your own ball to training.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- Please show up not earlier than 5 minutes before your program starts.
- Players will have access to hand sanitizer as they enter.
- Parents are NOT allowed into the facility during practice.
- Parents, please be on time to pick up your child as they must exit the facility as soon as their session is done.